Personal information we may collect
We may collect personal information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through the Services: We may collect personal information through our websites, software accounts, social media pages, e-mail messages, or other digital services (the "Services"), e.g., when you sign up for a newsletter or make a purchase.
- From other sources: We may receive your personal information from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, and social media platforms.
- OneFundraise: Customers who use any OneFundraise accounts will receive a OneFundraise account, which is hosted on our website. We may collect and process the following types of data for your OneFundraise account that you elect to provide to us: your customer registration information; the status of your online purchase orders
- Log Data: To improve our accounts and services for you, we collect certain data regarding the performance, usage, operation of your OneFundraise accounts, including the following: accounts identification number, sales order information, login data, usage data, social media data.
- Service history: We collect and process data about the service history of each OneFundraise user, including the customer’s name, accounts identification number, request history, any outstanding transactions, any bills due, any customer complaints, and any other information related to an accounts service history.
- Offline: We may collect personal information from you offline, such as when we meet you in person, or contact our customer services.
How we may use your personal information
We control access to personal information, including taking steps to restrict access to personal information to individuals within OneFundraise who need such information to perform their jobs and are bound by enforceable confidentiality obligations. We may use personal information for a variety of reasons, such as those listed below:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you newsletters or product information, accounts information alerts, or brochures.
- To set up, evaluate, and provide feedback regarding testing our accounts.
- To complete and fulfill your sales purchase, for example, to process your payments for untracked transactions, communicate with you regarding your online purchases, and provide you with related customer service.
- To provide service to your OneFundraise accounts, including to contact you with service recommendations and to deliver updates to your accounts.
- To advise you of important software and service related information.
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To monitor your OneFundraise accounts’s performance and provide services related to your accounts.
- To present products and offers tailored to you and to enhance our lists with information from other sources.
- To allow you to participate in contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities.
- To facilitate social sharing and communications functionality.
- To facilitate location based service for communication purposes.
- For our business purposes, such as: data analysis; audits; fraud monitoring and prevention; developing new products and services; enhancing, improving, or modifying our products and services, including our accounts, accounts technology, and related services; identifying usage trends; determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns; and operating and expanding our business activities.
How we may share your personal information
Personal information we collect may be disclosed to third parties when necessary to perform services on our or on your behalf, including the following:
- To our third party service providers to provide services such as website hosting, data analysis and storage, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure, customer service, account maintenance or related services, e-mail delivery, credit card processing, auditing, marketing, and other similar services.
- To third-party sponsors of contests and similar promotions, if you elect to participate.
- To your employer or the owner of the OneFundraise account, if you do not directly operate it and as authorized under applicable law.
- To a third party in connection with any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- OneFundraise may transfer and disclose information, including personal and non-personally identifiable information, to third parties to comply with a legal obligation (including, but not limited to, subpoenas); when we believe in good faith that the law requires it; at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation; to verify or enforce our policies and procedures; to respond to an emergency; to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable; or to protect the rights, property, safety, or security of the Services, OneFundraise, third parties, visitors to our Services, or the public, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
We do not share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their marketing purposes unless you opt in to that sharing.
How We May Collect or Share Information That Does Not Personally Identify You
We may also collect and share information that cannot, on its own, be used to identify you. We and our third party service providers may collect such information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your account: We may provide you with features in your OneFundraise account, such as the real-time traffic and sales data analysis, and we may share this data with partners that contribute similar data to help us provide the service. However, we only collect and share this data if these features are available in your account and if you elect to use them, and we only collect and share this data in a way that does not personally identify you or your account. We also may collect similar data in connection with other features and may share it with business partners where necessary to provide the feature to you, but we will only collect and share the data in a way that does not personally identify you.
- Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, and the name and version of the Services (such as the OneFundraise App) you are using. We use this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
- Use of pixel tags and other similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some Services to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Services (including e-mail recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about usage of the Services. Unless combined with personal information, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Services.
Except as described above, OneFundraise may use or share non-identifying information, such as for operational or research purposes, for industry analysis, to improve our products and services, to better tailor our products and services to your needs, and where legally required.
Please note that we are not responsible for the collection, use, or disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, such as any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, or wireless service provider, including any personal information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with our software accounts or social media pages.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect personal information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the "contact us" section.
If you transfer your OneFundraise account to another person, please notify us so that we can determine whether additional steps are required to help safeguard your personal information from disclosure to the purchaser or transferee of the OneFundraise account.
Rights and Choices
We give you many choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information. You may opt out at any time and free of charge from:
- Receiving electronic communications from us or our affiliates: If you no longer want to receive marketing-related e-mails from us or our affiliates, you may opt out of receiving them by following the opt-out instructions in any e-mail received from us or by contacting us. Please note that we may still send you important administrative and safety messages even if you opt out of receiving marketing e-mails.
- Receiving marketing-related calls from us: If you receive a marketing-related call from us and do not want to receive similar calls in the future, simply ask to be placed on our "do not call" list. Please note that we may still call you regarding administrative, safety, or account service issues even if you opt out of receiving marketing calls.
- Any processing of personal information for which you have provided your prior explicit opt-in consent by contacting us as indicated in the "contact us" section.
We will comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable.
Subject to applicable law, you may have the rights to request access to and receive information about the personal information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information, and have the information blocked or deleted, as appropriate. These rights may be limited in some circumstances by local law. We give you several methods to access, correct, update, or request blocking or deletion of your personal information including:
- You can access your OneFundraise account to update the personal information in that account at any time.
- If you would like to review, correct, update, or delete personal information that has been previously provided to us by you, you may contact us.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping or legal compliance purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion (e.g., when you make a purchase or enter a promotion, you may not be able to change or delete the personal information provided until after the completion of such purchase or promotion). There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
Data Retention Period
We use reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Information we process is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current to the extent necessary for the purposes for which we use the Personal Information.
Location based services
OneFundraise provides Location Services that may enable auser’s device location to be determined, either by mobile network, desktop or laptop IP or via Global Positioning Satellite (GPS) service. OneFundraise uses location based services to customize relevant marketing services for your account. The user is able to opt-out of the Location Service at any time.
1. You agree that the use of any location information should only be used for marketing or OneFundraise service related purposes and shall not be used for any other purpose.
2. You accept that the service accuracy of the location information can vary depending on the user’s situation, i.e. city versus country location, or depending on the type of location service used, e.g. cell-based versus GPS, IP location etc.
3. Where OneFundraise has reasonable grounds for suspecting misuse of the location service or failure by the user to either follow such instructions or adhere to these Terms may result in OneFundraise suspending the location service, and for repeated misuse or failures may result in location service being withdrawn.
Copyright OneFundraise, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files and their arrangement on OneFundraise, Inc. internet sites are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted. Some OneFundraise, Inc. internet sites also contain material that is subject to the copyright rights of their providers.
No Warranties Or Representations
THE INFORMATION ON THESE INTERNET SITES IS PROVIDED BY OneFundraise, Inc. "AS IS" AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT. WHILE THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IS BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE, IT MAY INCLUDE ERRORS OR INACCURACIES.
THESE INTERNET SITES MAY CONTAIN LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES WHICH ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF OneFundraise, Inc. THEREFORE WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY LINKED SITE. OneFundraise, Inc. IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY OneFundraise, Inc. OF THE LINKED SITE.
Updates to this Policy
How to Contact Us
To contact us with a question, or to request access to, correction, or deletion of your personal information, please contact us:
- e‐mail to privacy@OneFundraise.com
Last updated: September 23rd, 2017